September 17, 2012

Illianna talk

Nothing new going on. Just thought I would just give you some Silly Illianna stories.

We are trying to teach Illianna her vowels. And she is great at repeating Daddy, it goes like this.
D - Illianna say A
I - a
D - E
I - ee
D - I
I - i
D - O
I - ou
D - U
I - ME!

She says many words that don't make sense. For example, Momma and Grandma sound like "ma-ma." However, when she wants me she signs "ma-ma" but she doesn't sign for grandma.

I love you sounds like "ah-kou."  Which is really funny when we know she is telling someone "I love you" and they have no idea that is what she is saying.

She is 100% crazy about Curious George! She is always happy when George is on and she signs the word "monkey" every time she sees him.

She prefers to wear swim diapers because they are blue and that is the best color name she can say.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.